la guilde kazoku Index du Forum
la guilde kazoku
[Flyff-Harmonie] Forum de la guilde Kazoku ~~

la guilde kazoku Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Error Validating Verification Code ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde kazoku Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> La boîte à Questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
savilean

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Error Validating Verification Code Répondre en citant

Facebook Error Validating Verification Code
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Again, make sure the redirecturi is identical for both requests. Already have an account? Sign in to comment . Facebook is configured correctly and the website is pointing (in facebook) to the root of drupal ( the URL is equal to what the facebook configuration in drupal points: You must set Site URL to .). rev2018.1.9.28319 . i try to explaine. Skip to main content Skip to search . This may limit your access to some of the permissions you requested in your authorization. shareimprove this answer edited Apr 5 '17 at 8:54 Blackus 3,12432238 answered Jul 27 '11 at 2:14 Jason 47142 7 2 hours. Slash (/) is not valid either so a nested redirection url will always fail. Log in or register to post comments Add child issue, clone issue . The problem seems to be related that hybridauth does pass a wrong URL to Facebook while doing the authentication. Drupal.org home Download & Extend Community Documentation Support Jobs Marketplace About Return to Content Search form Search Log in Create account . RequestId: 2DCA65356B75DE4A.. Rose 6410 1 If cookies are disabled, Facebook won't work at all anyway. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php facebook urlencode or ask your own question. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook facebook error 'Error validating verification code' Ask Question up vote 53 down vote favorite 22 very strange error. '' '); } I've been cracking my head a long time before I found this solution, seeming I am not the only one with this issue I hope this works for you to! shareimprove this answer edited Sep 28 '12 at 8:56 Mihai Iorga 30.8k137388 answered Aug 23 '12 at 21:55 Lars Nieuwenhuizen 313 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I noticed you are using Yii which I'm using as well and had the same problem for half the day. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Owner freizl commented Mar 25, 2015 closed as no further update and not able to replicate it. May 8 '11 at 4:33 1 thanks Smile was helpful –DhruvPathak May 26 '11 at 8:13 2 Michael is the man! –user386167 Aug 24 '11 at 1:28 3 Had no idea redirecturi had to match on both (although it makes sense). .. shareimprove this answer answered Dec 12 '10 at 12:35 juamee 271 2 I would not recommend this. .. So redirecturi= (encoded to http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8000%2F). To get a mobile phone call with the code, click Did you not get the SMS? > Call [mobile number]. ' .urlencode(' .urlencode($GET['myparam1'])); P.s. You can't perform that action at this time. freizl closed this Mar 25, 2015 Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. –AlikElzin-kilaka Sep 5 '15 at 9:42 add a comment up vote 8 down vote You don't really need to encode, just put the '/' at the end of your redirecturl and everything should be fine! shareimprove this answer answered Dec 24 '13 at 15:07 Nizar B. Second, you cannot use many special characters in the redirecturi. $loginUrl . Please make sure your redirecturi is identical to the one you used in the OAuth dialog request","type":"OAuthException","code":100}}")] (CJ {expose = []}) I have listed in "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" in facebook app configuration Owner freizl commented Sep 4, 2013 Looks like config problem 5a02188284
delete a facebook applicationpicture iq apps facebookhow do i unlike all my likes on facebookcara membuat tools cheat game facebookbest holi status for facebookfacebook error while disabling applicationsios facebook app keeps closingapprova facebookfacebook gold account espa olhackscenter.com facebook hacking software free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde kazoku Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> La boîte à Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006